This regulator combo is considered simple and fun. It is just as much an excellent first regulator for beginner divers, as it is a great combo for dive veterans who like to keep it simple, yet reliable!
The Extended Thermal Insulating System has been specifically designed to keep the first stage from freezing during extreme cold-water dives. The MK2 EVO is the only compact downstream piston style first stage in its price range to offer such a feature.
The classic downstream valve R095 second stage features a VIVA preset button, a super-flow hose and a high-comfort orthodontic mouthpiece. It is encased in a metal valve housing and you can choose a left or right hose attachment, according to your personal preferences.
- Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS)
- Top-of-the-line breathing performance
- The second stage is a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Scubapro MK2 Evo First Stage
- Scubapro R095 Second Stage
- Scubapro R095 or R195 Octopus
- Termo SPG
- All hoses (including a generic low pressure inflator hose)