The Scubapro Galileo 3 Dive Computer offers a colourful and easy to read display in a modern watch-style design, for a stylish but trusting and resistant dive computer.
The G3 menu design and the four button control are highly intuitive and make it simple to navigate dive mode, choose from two different algorithms and personalising various screen styles, so you can change all the dive management options in your computer.
The Galileo 3 is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery and features a robust stainless steel housing, designed to last.
Finally, the G3 delivers all you need from a dive computer with the style of an everyday wristwatch, in addition Scubapro celebres its 60th years anniversary offering this historical computer also in a limited edition model!
- Easy to ready, high-contrast full-color display with backlight make for easy readability in all conditions.
- Strong housing for deep diving, made with stainless steel for diving up to 300 meters.
- Comfortable, its ergonomic design features rounded case back and edges with soft 22m black silicone armstrap.
- Trusted Galileo menu design and four button controls, making navigating through dive modes, algorithms, screen styles and color themes extremely intuitive.
- 3 dive modes: Scuba, Gauge and Freediving. In Scuba mode, 4 settings available: PMG, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount.
- Rotatable timing bezel, featuring self-luminescent digits and markers to increase visibility in lowlight conditions. In Gauge mode, the stainless steel bezel can be used to set and track your dive time.
- Transmitter (optional), monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
- Personalized PDIS, heart rate monitoring and micro-bubble levels take into account your previous data, your reported physical conditioning and your actual heart rate during the dive itself.
- 2 algorithms to choose from, predictive multi-gas Bühlmann ZHL16 ADT MB PMG or ZHL-16 GF (Gradient Factors)