The Scubapro Definition Roll Bag 130L is a high-end roller bag ideal for all travelling divers, featuring a solid back for increased rolling stability and a telescopic tow handle for easy handling through airports.
The Definition Roller Bag has a wide main compartment, including a zippered mesh pocket on the inside cover as well as an additional zippered external front compartment, providing extra storage.
The Scubapro Definition bags range is made with recycled two-tone grey fabric with blue stitched bar tack reinforcements, making this bag wear resistant and suitable for serious adventures!
- Premium wheeled duffle bag for dive travel.
- Made from new recycled two-tone grey fabric with a black inside lining sporting the Scubapro logo.
- Heavy-duty construction including blue stitched reinforcements.
- Solid back and telescoping tow handle add to rolling convenience and stability.
- U-shaped opening features a rain-proof YKK zipper with double sliders, black pull cords and a locking loop for security.
- Large zippered front pocket provides additional easy-access storage.
- Comes with removable and adjustable backpack straps and top and side web handle increase carry options.
- Rigid bottom handle aids in lifting bag onto any table or facilitate carriage by two people.
- External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag handling easier.
- Wheels are changeable and roll on axles have been treated for extra salt water-resistance.
- Dimensions (approximate): 72x41x45cm.
- Weight: 4.5kg.
- Volume: 130L.