The Sea Arm 8 Aluminium Ball Arm is a useful base adapter which can be mounted onto the top of any Sea & Sea housing grip, it is the first accessory which enables you to play around with the Sea Arm 8 strobe arm set to achieve your perfect photography setup. The base attaches to the Camera Tray Adapter, or to the grip handle, and can then be attached to a double ball arm with a ball clamp.
Artificial lighting is the key to taking spectacular underwater images. The rig and attachments you have to provide such lighting is just as important as the quality of the light itself! The highly customisable Sea Arm 8 Setup allows you to achieve the perfect angles to improve your images.
Built from corrosion-resistant aluminium with an anodised finish, it will last you a lifetime.
- Weight: Only 37g on land
- Allows for customisable lighting set ups to be added to your camera housing
- Allows for connection of two strobes or lights
- Compatible with both Compact Digital Cameras and SLR systems
- Allows for proper lighting angles to be achieved
- Corrosion Resistant Anodised Aluminium Alloy with Rubber O-Ring