Scubapro Smart+ Transmitter LED
Fed up of having hoses dangling everywhere creating drag? With this Scubapro smart+ transmitter you can have one less. This simply plugs into your high pressure port on your first stage to relay your tank pressure and true remaining bottom time to your Scubapro dive computer screen.
This latest version is now upgraded further to make your life even easier. With a built-in LED located at the top of the cap, when you attach it to a tank it will give you an estimate of the pressure inside. This means you do not have to worry about activating your computer just to check if your new tank is full or not.
- Extremely easy to use features, you only need to pair it to your computer the first time you use it
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers.
- Powered by a user-replaceable CR2450 lithium battery that's good for three years or 150 to 200 dives.
- Compatible with Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna and M2 personal dive computers.
- Featuring a colour-coded LED indicator status to estimate how much gas is in your tank without needing to activate your computer.