The Scubapro G260 regulator is a Balanced Adjustable Second Stage featuring Metal Components for Excellent Cold Water Resistance. Both stylish and high performance, this is a second stage that can accompany you anywhere. Its high performance makes it a perfect choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural upgrade for fans of the G250.
If you are considering going into, or are already into tech diving, this is the perfect second stage for you as it now offers left or right hose attachment options allowing you to optimise hose configurations. The G260 Air Balanced Flow Valve is made from durable corrosion resistant chrome plated brass. The Regulator has an adjustable inhalation effort switch that allows personalized breathing control and a VIVA switch to prevent Free Flow in Cold Water or when used as an Octopus.
The G260 is also equipped with a high flow exhaust valve that reduces exhalation effort for better breathing comfort. It comes with a high comfort orthodontic mouthpiece. All these features produce the highest performance in any conditions. The G260 second stage regulator weighs 275gr (9.7 oz).
Includes LP hose.
- Balanced adjustable second stage
- Metal components for excellent cold water resistance
- Left-Right hose attachment option, ideally suited for tech diving configurations
- Durable corrosion resistant chrome plated brass valve assembly
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort for personalized breathing control
- Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA), prevents free flow in cold water or when used as octopus
- High flow exhaust valve that reduces exhalation effort
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Highest performance in any conditions
- Including 3/8" threaded low pressure hose
- Weight: 275gr (9.7 oz)