Oceanic's Alpha 8 Second Stage and SP5 First Stage present you with a low-priced valuable piece of kit that offers easy breathing. The no-frills design means that replacement parts are inexpensive, making it the ideal regulator for store rentals and everyday diving. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure.
Repeatedly rated as the best in its class, the SP-5 exceeds both Navy Class A and European CE standards. Made of marine grade chromed brass for durability and long life, the SP-5 first stage has 4 LP ports and 1 HP port. The Alpha 8 is a dependable downstream demand valve design and features a lightweight body and flexible mouthpiece so you can wave goodbye to jaw fatigue. Its super sturdy ABS/polycarbonate housing weighs just 6 oz. (170 g) and measures 2 9" (7 4 cm) in diameter.
If you’re looking to find an optimum value for money set up that doesn’t sacrifice Oceanic’s renowned product quality or your own safety, then the Oceanic Alpha 8 / SP5 Regulator Combo is a must-have piece of kit.
- Rugged and economical design
- Proven cost effective to maintain
- Nitrox ready up to 40%
- Non-balanced flow-by piston design
- Durable marine grade chrome plated brass
- Dependable downstream demand vale design
- Lightweight ABS/polycarbonate housing
- Anatomical mouthpiece for reduced jaw fatigue
- Best Price / Performance ratio in its class