The Kaila SLS BCD is a great option for divers who are looking for a comfortable, durable and robust buoyancy control device. The fit and performance of this BCD are enhanced by the separation between the bag and the straps. This design allows for a wider range of movement and greater stability, even if adjustments are necessary while on a dive.
In addition to this carefully crafted design, the Kaia SLS BCD also features a stable holding of ballast, increased holding surfaces, an active mechanical locking system, quick release mechanism, guide tunnel for easier insertion, audible feedback of correct insertion and a stretch pocket with a neoprene panel.
- Exceptionally stable and comfortable yet robust and durable
- Bag separated from the shoulder straps for greater comfort when inflated
- Counter-shoulder strap that anchors the adjustable corrugated tube
- Intelligent positioning of the Trim Weight system
- SLS ballast system
- New 40 mm swing buckles
- Large pockets with elastic panels
- Adjustable belly band
- Single plate backrest suitable for single and twin cylinders
- Visual confirmation of the correct insertion of the weight pockets
- Customisation label on the weight pockets