Hyperion Extended 2 Hole Aluminium Ball Clamp (for Float Arms)
The Hyperion Extended Two Hole Aluminium Ball and Joint Clamp for Float Arms allows you to attach two 1 inch connectors or ball and joint arms with an extended reach. Perfect for use with buoyancy arms, as the extended reach allows for a full range of movement. We all know artificial lighting is the first step to creating high quality underwater images, using float arms to achieve neutral buoyancy for your device underwater will allow you to create a more complex lighting set up with proper lighting angles, and will provide a steady base to peer down the lens from to achieve that perfect shot.
The Hyperion Extended Ball Arm Clamp is crafted from corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy and has an anodised finish. For ease of setup, the arm clamp has a spring tension, so will positively retain the clamped accessory even before you tighten the clamp.
- Attach two 1 inch ball and joint arms or connectors to float arms
- Spring tension creating positive retention of clamped item
- Add underwater lighting to camera housing or tray
- Allows for proper lighting angles
- Made from Corrosion Resistant Anodised Aluminium