The Hyperion Wide Angle Ball Arm Kit brings you additional lighting flexibility for achieving the perfect lighting angles for every single shot you take. With a Hyperion Ball and Joint Clamp with D-Shackles at each end, you can easily attach your video lights and strobes with a ball mount fitting to your camera housing. The double ended D-Shackle is a useful tool that brings you optimum safety for your equipment. Use one side as an attachment point for a safety lanyard to lights, diffusers or filters, and at the other end use it to keep your camera attached to your BCD. In the middle you have two Hyperion 9 inch Double Ball Arms linked up by a Hyperion Standard Ball and Joint Clamp. Having the additional flexibility of length and angle adjustment means you can fine tune your lighting angles to perfect your images.
The entire Hyperion Wide Angle Ball Arm Kit is made of light weight and corrosion resistant anodized aluminum alloy to withstand the harsh and salty ocean environment, and is designed with rubber O-ring friction gaskets on the joint clamps to ensure ease of use time and time again. The arm clamps are crafted with spring tension technology for positive retention of your clamped accessory, allowing you to fine tune your lighting angles with simplicity and ease, even whilst below the surface.
Artificial lighting is key to creating top quality underwater images, with this all-in-one piece of kit you can advance your photography skills and focus fine tuning lighting angles to improve your images even further!
- 2x Hyperion Multipurpose Ball Clamp with D-Shackle
- 1x Hyperion Standard Ball Clamp
- 2x Hyperion 9-inch Ball to Ball Arm
- Arm clamp has additional spring tension technology for positive retention of your clamped accessory
- Advantage of proper lighting angles
- Made from Corrosion Resistant Anodised Aluminum Alloy with rubber O-Ring friction gaskets
- D Shackle attachment point for safety lanyard
- Aluminium arm for camera system with standard 1” Ball
- Compatibility: Compact Digital Cameras or SLR Systems