Hyperion 2 Hole Aluminium Ball and Joint Clamp with D-Shackle
The Hyperion Ball and Joint Clamp with D-Shackle allows for easy mounting of video lights and strobes that have a ball mount fitting. Designed to attach two 1” ball and joint arms or connectors, the clamp is made from corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy with an anodised finish, to withstand the harsh and salty ocean environment. The arm clamp system is designed with a spring tension for positive retention of your clamped accessory, making it easier for you to fine tune angles with optimum precision. The D-Shackle is a useful addition that can be used as an attachment point for a safety lanyard to lights, diffusers, filters or to keep your camera attached to your BCD for additional safety.
Artificial lighting is key to creating beautiful underwater images, with the Hyperion 2 Hole Aluminium Ball and Joint Clamp you’ve got the key piece of kit to start building a customisable and secure underwater lighting set up from. Get ready to start producing high quality underwater images, with your new artificial lighting rig.
- Arm clamps come built with spring tension for positive retention of the clamped device
- Achieve optimum lighting angles
- Corrosion Resistant Anodised Aluminum Alloy
- Allows for connection of strobe or light to camera housing or tray
- D Shackle attachment point for security
- Attach two 1“ ball and joint arms or connectors
- Length 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm, Weight: 60g