Atomic Aquatics T3 Regulator Set (DIN or Yoke) & Free Termo Gauge
The Atomic Aquatics T3 Regulator Set is Atomic’s signature regulator, providing you not only unprecedented performance, but also exceptional reliability. This reg combo has won the Scubalab Testers’ Choice and Sport Diver’s Editor’s Pick in 2013. Both first and second stage components are precision-machined from solid Titanium. The overall weight of the Atomic T3 reg set is no more than 1.7 lbs, which makes this regulator combo ideal for travelling.
The first stage is designed to be light-weight and corrosion free, due to its precision-machined titanium components. It is an Atomic exclusive Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage with 2 HP port and 5 LP ports on a swivel cap. The T3 first stage is freeze protected and factory sealed, which means that it is also protected against silt and sediments.
The T3’s second stage also has a lot to offer: From the patented Atomic “Seat Saving Titanium Orifice to the Automatic Flow Control to the patented all-titanium “comfort” swivel with Black PVD coating. This second stage’s high-flow case and specific magnum lever design is made to significantly increase your breathing performance by lowering your breathing effort, no matter the depth.
Also included in the set are an SPG and the Ti2 Octopus, featuring the AA Seat Saving Orifice, a bright neon flexible front cover, Automatic Flow Control and Rapid Adjustment Knob, all of which make it a reliable and safe second.
- First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid titanium billet
- Atomic Aquatics’ Jet Seat first stage high-flow piston
- Approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%
- High-flow second stage case and specific magnum lever design
- Atomic Aquatics T3 First Stage
- Atomic Aquatics T3 Second Stage
- Atomic Aquatics Ti2 or Z2 Octopus
- Termo SPG
- All hoses (including a generic low pressure inflator hose)
- Atomic Aquatics T3 Regulator Bag