The Atomic Aquatics ST1 Regulator Set is constructed from both Stainless Steel and Titanium. The first stage is machined from 316 Stainless Steel, which gives you almost the same corrosion resistance as Titanium, but at a more economic price and without the need of chrome plating. It is what makes the ST1 just this little bit more environmentally conscious.
Of course the first stage is an iconic Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston. The freeze resistant factory sealed first stage ST1 also prevents sediments form entering the sensitive interior part. In total, there are 7 Pressure Ports, 2 HP and 5 LP ports on a swivel cap, for your personally preferred setting.
Similar to the T3 and B2 second stages, the ST1 is constructed from Titanium and features both the patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice and Atomic Automatic Flow Control. The standard Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel is also present. The ST1 second stage features the high-flow second stage case for a better breathing experience from the shallower reefs to the ship wrecks in the deep.
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage machined from solid 316 Stainless Steel
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- High-flow second stage case, which lowers breathing effort
- Atomic Aquatics ST1 First Stage
- Atomic Aquatics ST1 Second Stage
- Atomic Aquatics Z2 Octopus
- Termo SPG
- All hoses (including a generic low pressure inflator hose)
The DIN version may require special order (6-10 weeks).