Accurate and robust compass designed specifically for underwater navigation. The Aquatec compass has a large tilt potential of +- 25 degrees, a minimalistic face and easy-to-read numerals, and a ridged bezel for high functionality in any diving scenario. Its large side window provides another clear reading angle. The compass itself is protected within a scratch-resistant and durable, oil-filled polycarbonate case. To complete it's multifaceted role in underwater navigation, it has a luminescent face for exploring dive sites in low light environments. Lastly, the compass is compact and wrist-mounted with rubber strap, perfect for on-the-go dive travel.
- Tilt potential of +- 25 degrees
- Special Characteristics: luminescent dial
- Material: Thermoplastic substances TPR
- Large side reading window and glow in the dark fluorescent face
- Face divided into sectors every 10°
- 360-degree rotating bezel
- Diameter: 57.5 mm (2.26 inch)