The Waterproof D7 drysuit was already one of the best drysuits on the market and the preferred choice by professional divers. Waterproof managed to make it even better!
The introduction of Nylotech (a new material developed to be softer, yet more resistant to abrasion), makes the drysuit ever more comfortable. The suit also has an improved shape, making the fit slimmer, which ultimately results in a less bulky suit. Enhancements have also been made on the front zipper. It is now longer, curved, and placed higher up on the shoulder for more freedom in your movements.
The wrist seals feature the SI TECH QCS ring system, which are optimised for the use of the ULTIMA dry glove system. You can choose latex or silicone seals. The same is true for the SI TECH neck seals. Also the boots have been upgraded with a hardcore tested rubber formula.
All these improvements make the D7X Nylotech the prefect drysuit for your diving adventures, no matter if you are a pro or a regular cold-water dive enthusiast.
- Soft, yet abrasion resistant Nylotech (abrasion tested (200.000 rubs) by the Martindale Method)
- Anatomical sculpting with a slimmer fit
- Long and curved dry zipper (protected by an improved Outer Coil Zipper No.10 with fabric backing)
- SI TECH Quick Neck, Ring System and valves
- Anatomical Kevlar® reinforced boots and knee pads
- Dual convertible power pockets
Please note the D7 Nylotech may be a special order from Waterproof Sweden.