Termo Thermoplastic Black High Pressure (HP) Hose for Transmitter or SPG
Everybody has their own preferences, when it comes to the perfect setup of your dive gear. Hose routing plays an important part in the overall configuration of your equipment. Therefore, we offer you this Rubber Black High Pressure Hose in various lengths.
The different lengths HP Hoses can be used for varying setups:
- 80cm (31") standard length works well for SPG and other gauges;
- 60cm (24") perfect length for tech diving;
- 20cm (8") excellent for sidemount diving (or for transmitters);
- 15cm (6") shortest length works best for a transmitter.
These hoses have been specially designed to meet the demands of scuba diving and are both reliable and long-lasting. They are thermoplastic hoses, which makes them stronger than the traditional rubber hose.
- working pressure: 350 bar (5070 psi)
- Minimum burst pressure: 1750 bar (25381 psi)
- Diameter 10.80 mm