Oceanic Zeo FDXi Regulator Combo
Evolving from its predecessor the EOS, the ZEO is also a phenomenal breather allowing for diver specific control over airflow at any depth. However, the ZEO takes things one step further and also features a corrosion-resistant chrome plated marine brass valve that optimizes cold water performance providing with you with an even better breathing experience. This highly specialised valve condenses the water vapour from your exhalation and circulates it to the airflow that you breathe in, meaning you can wave goodbye to ‘dry mouth’ and dive with a whole new level of comfort.
Oceanic’s patented Dynamic Adjustment technology, diver inhalation adjustment controls, and dive/pre-dive switch, and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece are all thrown into the design, as you would expect from a top of the line Oceanic product.
The ZEO second stage comes as a combo with the Oceanic FDXI regulator which features a beautiful in-line design limiting the pressure loss inherent in ‘L’ type regulators and allowing for higher efficiency. The cold-forged, over-balanced diaphragm system delivers optimum performance no matter what the depth or air pressure and the environmental seal improves cold water performance and longevity.
The ZEO/FDX-i combo is all you need for a pristine breathing experience no matter the depth or environment. The ZEO/FDX-i will perform with reliability, consistency and comfort all over the world, from diving the freezing glaciers of Iceland to diving off the coast of a remote island in the Philippines, the Zeo is a one for all regulator, you never need to swap out your favourite piece of kit again!
- Precision Cold Forged
- Pneumatically balanced to automatically maintain consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.