Oceanic Zeo 2nd Stage Only
Evolving from its predecessor the EOS, the ZEO is also a phenomenal breather allowing for diver specific control over airflow at any depth, but wait, Oceanic have taken things one step further this time..! The ZEO also features a corrosion-resistant chrome plated marine brass valve that optimizes cold water performance providing with you with an EVEN better breathing experience. This highly specialised valve condenses the water vapour from your exhalation and circulates it to the airflow that you breathe in, meaning you can wave goodbye to ‘dry mouth’ and dive with a whole new level of comfort.
Oceanic’s patented Dynamic Adjustment technology, diver inhalation adjustment controls, and dive/pre-dive switch, and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece are all thrown into the design, as you would expect from a top of the line Oceanic product.
An engineering marvel of precision and designed for depth, the ZEO might just be the most comfortable second stage you’ll find on the market today.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece