The Hyperion Carbon Fibre Ball Arm is a ball arm to ball arm mount designed to equip you with a simple and easy way to achieve the best lighting angles whilst shooting underwater. The quality of your underwater images depends entirely on your artificial lighting set up, an optimum lighting set up means optimum image quality, and the lighting set up rig is just as important as the lighting itself! A double ball arm is key when adding lighting to your camera housing or tray. You can use it to connect directly to a ball arm strobe or light with a double ball clamp, or connect to other double ball arms to lengthen your lighting rig and fine tune your lighting angles. With a double ball arm lighting rig setup you have the ability to adjust your lighting preferences simply and with ease, even whilst gliding along beneath the surface.
The Hyperion Carbon Fibre Ball Arm is available in 5, 7 and 9 Inch lengths. Built to provide you with a set up for life, the Carbon Fibre Ball Arm is constructed from Corrosion Resistant Carbon Fibre with rubber O-ring friction gaskets.
- Double ended ball mounts
- Customise your underwater lighting setup with great precision for all round better photos
- Connects your camera lights or strobes to your camera housing or tray
- Allows for proper lighting angles
- Compatible with Compact Digital Cameras or SLR Systems
- Corrosion Resistant Carbon Fiber
- Rubber O-Ring Friction Gaskets