The Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Mask is a revolutionary scuba diving mask as it's manufactured with high seal, a material that offers extraordinary comfort. The open angle of the skirt allows for the mask to rest on the face with unprecedented comfort and won't leave any marks on your skin, even after extended use!
The traditional inverted tear drop prescription lenses offer a great field of vision and improve the downward vision! This is especially important while diving and gearing up! It is relatively light weight and is low-volume, so it's easy to clear!
The ribbed facial skirt of the Cressi Big Eyes Evolution mask is made with silicone with different densities. Thicker where it needs to be (on the sides for example, to support the frame), but thinner in areas where it's more comfortable, such as the nose and face skirt.
- Classic inverted tear-drop lenses
- Improved field of vision including downward vision
- Low internal volume and light weight
- Multi-density silicone skirt for perfect seal and extra comfort
- Micrometric adjustable swivel buckles
- Partly made with recycling materials