Scubapro Sport 7mm Suit Womens
Women don’t all come with the same body type, we know this and yet most wetsuits seem to think one shape fits all. This is where the Scubapro Sport 7mm suit comes in, it is built to provide the most comfort, ideal for a first-time wetsuit buyer looking for a comfortable suit, this fits like a second skin. The Sport 7mm suit is built with super-soft neoprene that is ultra comfortable as well as being lined with two plush materials, it is as easy to get into as your favourite pair of pyjamas and it feel so good against your skin that you won’t want to take it off!
The coloured patches on the wrists and ankles should not only appeal to the fashion conscious divers but they are seals against the skin to prevent water entry into the suit. They are also backed by zippered wrist and ankle closures to help keep water out and makes getting into and out of this wetsuit all the more easy. Its soft neoprene and triathlon cut create a lot of comfort and allow for maximum range of motion in the shoulder and arm areas.
Made with Scubapro’s exclusive Pure Design Concept (PDC), this is a wetsuit manufactured using pre-formed dimensional shapes. This means fewer panels, less stitching and a suit that forms more naturally to the body thus delivering unparalleled comfort, stretch and flexibility.
- Maximum stretch and soft neoprene equals incredible, unparalleled comfort
- The ideal suit for first-time suit buyers
- Glued and blind-stitched seams
- Triathlon cut, meaning a larger range of motion in the shoulders and arms
- Interior lined with two plush materials meaning it dries quickly as well as enhancing warmth and comfort
- Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees
- Scubapro’s exclusive Pure Design Concept meaning fewer seams for maximum flexibility
- Diagonal-cut YKK waterproof rear zipper with pull-tab