The MK21 first stage + the C370 second stage together is already a great and functional combination. Additionally, you can choose your Octo: either the R095 or the R195. On top of that, you get a termo pressure gauge for free.
Scubapro’s most compact design in a first stage: the air balanced piston first stage MK21. But don’t think its size gets in the way of its performance. The MK21 is your first stage for many years of diving, regardless of how deep you dive, how cold the water temperature or how much air pressure remains in your tank.
Together with the C370, you will experience very little inhalation effort, for super smooth breathing at any depth. Due to its compact design, this combo makes up a perfect travel companion, which will be by you side during many dive trips.
- Air balanced flow-through piston first stage
- Unique thermal exchange design
- Minimal inhalation effort due to air-balanced second stage valve
- Compact second stage fiberglass reinforced nylon casing
- Scubapro MK21 First Stage
- Scubapro C370 Second Stage
- Scubapro R095 or R195 Octopus
- Termo SPG
- All hoses (including a generic low pressure inflator hose)