The Scubapro Luna 2.0 Dive Computer is designed for easy readability with its high contrast black and white LCD display, it is low profile and wrist-mounted and offers reliability down to 120m.
The large display screen features a bright LED backlight and the thin low profile computer uses oil filled technology for improved performance and sits comfortably on your wrist with a soft blue silicon strap.
It offers control with a choice of 2 algorithm and 3 different dive modes and is easy to operate with the 2 button control. It can be paired with the Scubapro Smart+ Pro transmitter for wireless air integration (optional) and all your dives can be downloaded on your computer or phone using the Bluetooth interface.
- Easy to read screen: wide, high contrast black and white LCD display screen with large characters and a bright LED backlight.
- Thin, Low profile: slim thermoplastic housing utilises oil fill technology for reliable performance.
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB or ZH-L16+GF (Gradient Factor).
- Three dives mode and Nitrox compatible: Scuba, Gauge and Apnea. Nitrox compatible (100%) with 3 selectable gases.
- Wireless air integration monitors tank pressure and provides true remaining bottom time
- Bluetooth LE Interface let’s you download dives to any iOS or Android device or computer. The firmware can be user updated.
- Two button control, intuitive menu and control makes it simple to operate.
- Comfortable wrist strap made with soft flexible blue silicone, with stainless clasp.
- Smart+ PRO Transmitter and Heart Rate Monitor sold separately