Scubapro H MX Dive Computer
The Aladin H Matrix is an easy-to-read computer console which saves you the problem of keeping track of a separate dive computer before or after a dive. With all the features of a dive computer is perfect for you for either multi-gas functions or simply to use as a recreational computer.
The screen features an LCD segmented display which makes it super easy for you to read while underwater, as well as having an integrated compass to make sure you find your way. Having two operation modes of scuba or gauge, its new algorithm continually calculates your estimated remaining bottom time (RBT) based on breathing rate meaning increased safety and a more relaxed dive for you.
This console also offers a fantastic feature of a quick release. This allows you to have all the freedom of a wrist computer and to log your dives, while having a place to keep it attached to your regulator system for added ease and safety.
- Offering Multi-gas options that can accommodate up to three gases
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
- You have the ability to adjust the consoles level of conservatism to match your experience, age and physical conditioning
- The computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- Digital compass, displayed on the matrix bottom row, allows for on-the-spot navigation, at depth and on the surface.
- Active back light, full watch functions, a bookmark function, a dive planner and a logbook are just a sampling of the available features.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two/three years or 200/300 dives, whichever comes first (battery compartment is independent from electronics).
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC/Mac, plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy interface.