Scubapro Everflex 5mm No Zip Boots
The Scubapro Everflex dive boots are made from an extremely flexible neoprene which allows users to really appreciate the full thermal properties of this boot.
Have you ever had your ankles ache from diving too much? This boot will help! Designed at a 105˚ slant in the ankle it creates a more natural swimming position in your ankle by mimicking the foot's natural orientation. This means you have a more comfortable experience when diving, especially when diving for long periods of time.
The boot is designed without a side zipper or Velcro closure. With most boots this could be a problem, but with the extra pliable neoprene of the Everflex boots, you can easily don this boot. This also ensures you get a great seal while allowing total freedom of movement.
- Classic sole provides you with a cushion against uneven terrain
- Non-slip soles to easily handle slippery docks and wet boat decks
- 105˚ ankle slant enhances fit an greatly improves comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel to provide protection against the elements
- Heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper
- The no zip design provides you with maximum comfort