PADI Crew Pack: Divemaster w/ Instructor Manual
If you want to be able to work in the most pristine locations all over the world, becoming a PADI Divemaster is the first step. It is your first encounter with the professional diving community and lets you work as a dive guide and assistant in most dive centres all around the world. The PADI cert is widely recognised, as it is one of the biggest dive organisations out there.
The course will help you reach peak performance in your demonstration of dive skills, e.g., it will help you hover like a pro! You will also repeat your rescue skills and learn how to demonstrate these to future rescue divers.
Once you achieved your Divemaster certification, you will be able to guide certified divers on local diving tours and help instructors during their training of new and advanced divers. You are now at a point in your training, where it is recommended to start investing in your own set of dive equipment. Check out our deals on the website or ask in our store for more information.
The PADI Divemaster Crew Pack (60020) includes:
- Divemaster Manual or eLearning
- Knowledge Workbook
- Instructor Manual
- 4 Slates – Divemaster
- Cue Card - Discover Scuba Diving Instructor
- DVD - Divemaster, Diver Edition
- Book - Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving
- Professional Training Log
- eRDP ML
- Decal - Green Hologram (DM)
- Bag - PADI Pro
Study the important dive theory by reading the Divemaster Manual and the Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving. Get in touch with your preferred PADI dive centre or resort that will then schedule your practical training. Start your career as a Dive Professional today!
- PADI Open Water Diver Cert (or equivalent)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Cert (or equivalent)
- PADI Rescue Diver Cert (or equivalent)
- Emergency First Response (Primary and Secondary Care)
- Minimum of 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn a certification
- Minimum age: 18 years
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Good swimming skills
This course fee only covers your Crew Pak. Additional fees apply for practical training, including dives, dive equipment, assessment and certification.