The Cressi Itaca Ultra Dry Snorkel features at the top end an internationally patented dry guard, which prevents water entry while using it, even when you dive underwater, making the Itaca an Ultra Dry Snorkel.
The dry guard features a new mechanical device that has three movement joints, whose counterweight ensures immediate opening of the upper valve when you emerge or immediate closing when you fully submerge the snorkel.
The lower part of the tube is equipped with a smooth flexible corrugated section, which keeps away from the mouth while using any breathing apparatus (e.g. while breathing with a regulator while scuba diving).
The mouthpiece is made with soft silicone, positioned in a ergonomic way and has a reduced bite size, all in order to reduce gum fatigue during prolonged snorkelling sessions.
The lower purge/drain valve enables instant clearing with an inclination from the mouthpiece body that ensures better and faster water drainage.
The tube can come both transparent or black and features a reinforcement rubber which is available in different colours so you can match well your Itaca snorkel with any Cressi masks.
- Special patented new aquastop valve: very efficient on up/down positions
- Dry guard: seals breathing tube when submerged
- Mouthpiece: drops away when not in use - great for scuba divers
- High-quality silicone mouthpiece: is comfortable and durable
- Angled anatomical mouthpiece: reduces jaw fatigue
- Lower purge valve: allows water to be quickly expelled
- Streamlined design reduces drag while swimming
- Adjustable clip for securing to any mask