Atomic Aquatics M1 Regulator Set (DIN or Yoke) & Free Termo Gauge
With the extended performance range of the Atomic Aquatics M1 Regulator Set, you can go diving in literally any dive condition, whether you are a Recreational or Technical Diver. Only state-of-the-art materials are use in the construction of this reg set to make it reliable in the most challenging conditions.
The M1 first stage’s key internal components are made from Monel for super high strength and optimal corrosion resistance, whereas the body is chrome plated brass. The M1 first stage comes factory ready for Nitrox up to 50%. You can even dive it with Oxygen mixes up to 80%, following special guidelines. Freezing and contamination are prevented as the first stage is factory sealed and freeze protected. The 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports on a swivel make this first stage perfectly adjustable to your preferences.
The M1 second stage components are constructed from precision machined brass with zirconium plating, 316 Stainless Steel and Titanium. It is specifically designed for cold water diving. Therefore, it features a thermal heat sink and a super-dry exhaust valve. The M1 also includes the patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice and Automatic Flow Control. The high-flow second stage case makes sure that breathing efforts are limited at any depth.
The reg set comes with the matching M1 Octopus, a safe second, which is also rated to an oxygen level up to 80%. To match the demands of an extreme cold water dive, this second features a Zirconium plated brass for fast thermal transfer with a heat sink feature. Also included is a free termo gauge.
- Expanded performance range to meet even extreme diving conditions
- Factory ready for Nitrox to 50% or oxygen mixes to 80% (special guidelines are to be followed)
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage
- High-flow second stage case with thermal heat sink and improved super-dry exhaust valve
- Atomic Aquatics M1 First Stage
- Atomic Aquatics M1 Second Stage
- Atomic Aquatics M1 or Z2 Octopus
- Termo SPG
- All hoses (including a generic low pressure inflator hose)